The aim of our foundation is to represent the interests of students studying in Hungary; assist in the educational work of organizations, educational institutions and teachers working with them; promote their youth and civic advocacy activities and support their operation; and develop citizens’ capacity for community initiative and action, awareness and assertiveness.
Activities of Foundation for Student-Centered Education:
- organization of exhibitions, events, conferences, courses, study tours, workshops,
- education, training, dissemination of knowledge, skills development,
- production of professional publications,
- elaboration of policy proposals,
- scientific activity, research,
- purchase of educational equipment,
- cultural activity,
- child and youth protection, advocacy,
- social activity,
- protection of human and civil rights,
- promoting social equality of opportunity for disadvantaged groups,
- community organization, community development
You can support the work of our foundation on this page.
The foundation’s financial report for 2020 is available [in Hungarian] by clicking here.